NODE DICE IS A CELTIC PUZZLE GAME WITH THE DRAGON OUROBOROS. A NEW EXCITING BOARD GAME THAT FASCINATES YOUR COMPANY WITH A SELECTION OF KNOTS THAT RECREATE THE DRAWINGS OF ANCIENT CELTS
We have created this exciting board game puzzle and anti-stress in one box. For the publication, we decided to launch our project on Kickstarter and we believe in your support, friends! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/castleconquest/node-dice-puzzle
1. You can choose the engraving design according to the Instructions 1.
We will add different ones to your set if you give us this choice.
2. According to the Instructions 2 you can choose patterns of knots
If you give us this choice, we will send you different colors, so it is more interesting
3. According to the Instructions 3, you can choose the color of the wood or (Attention! Recommendation!) let us send you a mixed set.
Node Dice is a board puzzle game. We are sure that this seemingly simple game will be able to respond to many in the heart, and take its rightful place there, sometimes helping to relax alone, collecting patterns, or spending time playing with friends-the good thing we took care of this, writing the rules of these games. The main idea was to create an unusual, creative and at the same time simple game that will play the role of anti-stress
This is not just a Celtic pattern, here you will collect a drawing consisting of parts of the torso, tail and head of a famous mythical creature - the dragon Ouroboros, eating its tail.
The Ouroboros dragon is one of the oldest symbols known to mankind. The most common interpretation describes it as a representation of eternity — the cyclical nature of life, the alternation of creation and destruction, life and death.
WHY WOOD ?
THE CONCEPT OF AN ECO-FRIENDLY EXOTIC TREE FOR OUR NEW PUZZLE GAME IS CHOSEN BECAUSE WE EXPECT A GREAT FUTURE FOR THE YOUTH AND CHILDREN'S AUDIENCE! AND WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THE MOST ANCIENT, WARM AND PLEASANT OF NATURAL MATERIALS - ONLY WOOD !
We tried to make our bones out of acrylic and plastic, it's too easy, now there are UV printers (see sample below UF1), and it doesn't capture us as emotionally as wood. We decided to give you this opportunity! We'll tell you!
- We decided to implement the project in our own unique style . Our cubes are made of three types of exotic hard wood-Yellow Hornbeam, White Beech, Brown Oak. Apart from the aesthetic pleasure of the appearance, you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Concept puzzles, but in cubes. Yes, there are certain patterns and patterns when collecting them, but they do not have to be strictly observed. The game is self-developing according to any of your scenarios.